Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This recipe comes from the Hatch Mexican Food Recipes. It's easy and enjoyed by all.
- 1 (10 ounce) canhatch diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1 ' cubes
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in microwave-safe dish. mix well. Microwave on high for approximately five minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve as a party dip with about 3 pounds of nacho chips.