Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
The name says it all. This recipe comes from Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House in Lynchburg, Tennessee, and it's famous. Is it a breakfast? A side dish? A dessert? You decide!
- 1 (17 ounce) can apricot halves, drained
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- In greased casserole dish arrange apricot halves cut side up.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, then cracker crumbs.
- Dot crumbs with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until casserole has thickened and is crusty on top.