These are very similar to the steamed potatoes my mom 'Mimi' used to make in the cast iron skillet. I like to make these with any roasted meat - just put them all in the oven at the same time - set it and forget it !! I use Pyramid All Natural Mediterranean Salad Herb Seasoning for this dish - I find it on the spice aisle at the grocery.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes and onions with garlic, oil, salt, pepper and Mediterranean seasoning in the prepared pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about 45-50 minutes.
- NOTE: I imagine you could make these with other seasoning mixes such as Cajun, Greek, Italian, or 'regular' seasoned salt -- you may need to adjust the sea salt when using a different mix.