1/2 Photos of Miss Kitty's Oven-Roasted Potatoes
These are very similar to the steamed potatoes my mom 'Mimi' used to make in the cast iron skillet. I like to make these with any roasted meat - just put them all in the oven at the same time - set it and forget it !! I use Pyramid All Natural Mediterranean Salad Herb Seasoning for this dish - I find it on the spice aisle at the grocery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Coat a 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Toss potatoes and onions with garlic, oil, salt, pepper and Mediterranean seasoning in the prepared pan.
- 4Cover with aluminum foil and roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about 45-50 minutes.
- 5NOTE: I imagine you could make these with other seasoning mixes such as Cajun, Greek, Italian, or 'regular' seasoned salt -- you may need to adjust the sea salt when using a different mix.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miss Kitty's Oven-Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: