Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful recipe that we prepare every year for our New Year's Eve snack fest. It would be perfect for potlucks or work "food days". It's very simple to make and would be easily adaptible to prepare in the crockpot. I've searched through all the meatball recipes on the internet and haven't seen anything else like it. Give it a try and it will become one of your favorite recipes, too!
- 1 jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 package Little Smokies sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 package prepared meatballs
- Bake meatballs in oven according to instructions on package.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large pot and simmer until hot.
- Add cooked meatballs to mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!