Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make one or two days ahead of time, as taste is better once flavors have time to blend. Serve in a ceramic crock or ramekin with pretzel rods, crackers, celery sticks, carrot sticks, and radishes
- 12 ounces beer
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 medium onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Pour a 12-ounce bottle of beer of your choosing into a glass and allow it to sit until it looses its effervescence. This could take up to an hour, but don't worry if you don't have that much time.
- Combine all ingredients except beer in food processor and PULSE until slightly blended. Then turn processor ON and slowly pour 3/4 of the beer through food chute. Mixture will be soft, but will harden in refrigerator.