Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee" cookbook Yield is just a guess, it all depends on how big or small you make the balls. I realize there are A LOT of sausage ball recipes on here, but this one has a combination of ingredients the others don't. These were great for Christmas party finger foods.
- 709.77 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 453.59 g pork sausage
- 283.49 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml dried parsley flakes
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml minced onion
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into small balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake in a 375F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown.
- Serve warm.