Recipe by Kay D.
From "Miss Daisy Celebrates Tennessee" cookbook Yield is just a guess, it all depends on how big or small you make the balls. I realize there are A LOT of sausage ball recipes on here, but this one has a combination of ingredients the others don't. These were great for Christmas party finger foods.
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder