Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another favorite from the now closed "Miss Daisy's Tearoom" in Franklin, Tennessee. This is the quintessential southern dessert. Her recipe varies slightly from the others on this site, and it's so good I just had to share it. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (6 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Beat together whipped topping, lemonade concentrate and condensed milk.
- Pour into pie shell and freeze at least 1 hour before serving.
- Variation: Frozen limeade concentrate may be used in place of lemonade.
- Store in freezer and serve frozen.
A very easy and refreshing pie! Perfect for entertaining! I made this pie in advance and kept it in the freezer until ready to serve. Good with a little lemon zest mixed in with the filling. Thanks for sharing!
Excellent pie!! My mom used to make this and I have carried on the tradition. Very refreshing and so easy-- make sure you freeze rather than chill it.
Love this easy summery dessert! I used pink lemonade and it was wonderful! I recommend freezing this pie a couple of days for better consistency and ease of serving. Great recipe!