Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the best Deviled Eggs I have ever tried. I usually have to double this recipe because they are gone almost as soon as I put them out.
- 12 hardboiled egg, peeled and chilled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons well-drained pickle relish (I use sweet)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks, and reserve whites.
- Mash yolks until smooth.
- Combine yolks, mayo, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, and mix until smooth.
- Stir in onion, and pickle relish.
- Spoon mixture into center of egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.
These are the best deviled eggs I have ever tried, bar none. I doubled the recipe and still they didn't last long. Everyone loved them. Thanks for a great recipe
Delicious! The filling has a great taste. The worcestershire and mustard combine nice with the sweet relish. I didn't change anything. This is so good!! Thanks, Nurse Di!! I'll make these a lot this summer for pot-lucks!
These are the best! Thank you Nurse Di!