Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not a perfect appearance BUT it wins basted on taste. What tastes better than brownies with toasted marshmallows and chocolate chips? Kids and adults love these. We love them chilled if we can wait that long.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- Melt butter. Stir in cocoa and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg is added. Beat in salt, vanilla and flour, until well mixed.
- Stir in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake in 350F oven for about 30 minutes. NOTE: Cannot test for doneness.
- No icing needed. Cut into squares when cooled, using a hot knife or a knife sprayed with cooking spray.