Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is my boyfriend's mom's recipe. It is one of his favorite foods. he likes it for breakfast. It is incredibly simple
- 1 (16 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut oil
- mix everything but the half cup of crackers and oil.
- heat oil in a skillet.
- form into four thick patties.
- roll in remaining cracker crumbs.
- fry lightly in oil about 3 minutes on each side.