Recipe by Lucky13
This is my friends mothers recipe. Very easy to make and very tasty.
Top Review by mums the word
This is the candy to make if you want easy, yummy and cute! What a nice addition to a cookie tray. I will be adding this to the Xmas trays this year for sure! I made as written but found the dough hard to work with after cooling for only 5 minutes. I refrigerated for 15-20 minutes and split the dough into thirds so that I could leave some in the fridge while I made the balls and rolled them in the coatings. Made for Fall Pac 2011. Thx for sharing this recipe!
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (I use semi sweet but you can use milk chocolate if you prefer)
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- chopped nuts (any kind) (optional)
- candy sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium low heat add chocolate chips and condensed milk. (you can also use a double boiler over high heat).
- Stir until chips are melted and condensed milk is completely blended with chocolate.
- Mixture should be creamy.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Let cool 5 minutes and roll mixture into balls.
- Roll balls into chopped nuts or sprinkles.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.
- May want to keep refrigerated.