1/2 Photos of Miss Amies French Chocolates
This is my friends mothers recipe. Very easy to make and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan over medium low heat add chocolate chips and condensed milk. (you can also use a double boiler over high heat).
- 2Stir until chips are melted and condensed milk is completely blended with chocolate.
- 3Mixture should be creamy.
- 4Mix in vanilla.
- 5Let cool 5 minutes and roll mixture into balls.
- 6Roll balls into chopped nuts or sprinkles.
- 7Let cool completely and enjoy.
- 8May want to keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miss Amies French Chocolates
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g