Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup self-rising flour (maida)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted ghee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom seed, crushed
- 8 -10 pistachios
- 8 -10 almonds
- Crush almonds and pistachios coarsely.
- Mix together flour, sugar and cardamom.
- Add melted ghee and mix to hold together.
- Add very little milk if required.
- Take a 5"-6" nonstick pan.
- Sprinkle and press down sliced dryfruit gently.
- Pat and shape into flat 1/2" thick round.
- Cook on very slow flame.
- Rotate a little occasionally, very gently and carefully.
- Cook till light golden from bottom and edges.
- Cut into 4,6 or 8 triangles, as desired.
- Serve warm or cooled.
- Apply silver foil while warm, if desired.