- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ounces tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon miso, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the chicken broth, mushrooms, carrots, ginger, and garlic almost to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the tofu, spinach, and miso mixture; heat for 2 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted (DO NOT BOIL).
- Sprinkle with scallions, and serve.