- 1⁄3 ounce wakame seaweed
- warm water
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 4 ounces semi-firm tofu, cut in cubes
- tamari soy sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, cover wakame with warm water and let soak for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring vegetable sock to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer. Stir in miso until blended.
- Add tofu and wakame. Season with tamari to taste. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Ladle into warm bowls and garnish with green onions.