1/1 Photo of Miso Salmon Spaghetti
dcwang wang's Note:
I found this on a Japanese website ttp://www.sea.sannet.ne.jp.I thought that it was very special that it was western style pasta with a touch of Japanese in it-miso. A substitute to the diet no-no creamy spaghetti! Thanks to Mianbao who helped me translate the last part. I think next time I will be making it vegetarian!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g salmon fillets
- 4 leaves Chinese cabbage
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- scallion, as needed
- cooking wine, to taste (sake, Chinese rice wine)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cornstarch (I used sweet potato starch) or potato starch (I used sweet potato starch)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (I used grapeseed oil)
- 160 -200 g spaghetti
- 1Cut the scallion, salmon and cabbage into bite sized pieces.
- 2Heat the oil in the pan.
- 3Put it on medium heat and stir-fry the cabbage for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add in the salmon, and cook briefly.
- 5Add some wine and cook to let the alcohol evaporate.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Add 200mL of the water that was used to cook the pasta.
- 8Add the miso and let it melt and bring it to a boil.
- 9TUrn heat down to low after it boils.
- 10Dissolve the starch in 30mL of water and add to the sauce to thicken.
- 11Turn off heat.
- 12Pour the sauce on the pasta.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Salmon Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 712.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: