Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I copied this from my friend who's a great cook. We used this to bake our salmon quite often. This dish can be found in many restaurants in Japan as well.
- 1⁄4 cup miso
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar (adjust to your preference)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 -3 lbs salmon fillets or 2 -3 lbs salmon steaks
- Mix all ingredients together until fully blent.
- Spread over salmon one hour before baking to marinate.
- Bake salmon for 15-20mins or depending on the size and thickness of the fish.