1/1 Photo of Miso Mushroom Soup
from fine cooking, this is really quick and simple to make. this can easily be doubled or tripled. if you don't like tofu then omit it- you can add cooked beef, chicken- use your imagination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine water and mushrooms in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
- 2remove from heat, remove mushrooms.
- 3cut off stems, discard, slice caps thinly.
- 4return to water, bring back to simmer and cook 15-20 minutes.
- 5add spinach and tofu, simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 6remove from heat.
- 7in a small bowl combine miso with 2 tbsp of broth and mix well.
- 8stir into soup.
- 9sprinkle each serving with sliced scallions and 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 786.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: