Recipe by Ashly1021
This tofu is amazing that even my picky meat eater friends love it! Lots of flavor and very versatile…
Top Review by ChoCho
This was fantastic! Light, healthy, and delicious. I diced some red onions, zucchini, and spinach, then mixed it in a little bit of the marinade. Topped it on the cooked tofu and rice on the side. It's a keeper. Thanks!
- 1 (12 ounce) package tofu, extra firm...drain and pat dry with paper towels and cut into strips
For the marinade
- 4 tablespoons yellow miso
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tofu in dish and splash with about 1-2 TBS soy sauce, then spread the marinade over tofu and let marinate overnight or for a day.
- When ready to make either brown on both sides in a pan sprayed with pam or bake in the oven until golden brown at 350.