Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This tofu is amazing that even my picky meat eater friends love it! Lots of flavor and very versatile…
- 1 (12 ounce) package tofu, extra firm...drain and pat dry with paper towels and cut into strips
For the marinade
- 4 tablespoons yellow miso
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- Place tofu in dish and splash with about 1-2 TBS soy sauce, then spread the marinade over tofu and let marinate overnight or for a day.
- When ready to make either brown on both sides in a pan sprayed with pam or bake in the oven until golden brown at 350.
This was fantastic! Light, healthy, and delicious. I diced some red onions, zucchini, and spinach, then mixed it in a little bit of the marinade. Topped it on the cooked tofu and rice on the side. It's a keeper. Thanks!
Used Molasses instead of honey, added real ginger, 2 tbs of sesame seeds and 3 tbs of oil. Delicious!
This was really great! All I had on hand was a soft tofu - definitely get the firm for this one. It was still wonderful. Thanks!