Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light August 2012
- 2 tablespoons miso (soybean paste)
- 1 tablespoon lukewarm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 8 ounces Japanese eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Combine miso and 1 tablespoon water. Gradually add oil, stirring with a whisk. Place zucchini, eggplant, and bell peppers on a jelly-roll pan. Add 5 tablespoons miso mixture; toss to coat. Brush onion with remaining miso mixture.
- Place vegetables on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill zucchini, eggplant, and bell pepper 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Grill onion 6 minutes on each side or until tender. Sprinkle with mint. Serve with lime wedges.