Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You will love the taste of this salmon with it's sweet and savory glaze. Serve this with a side of steamed aromatic rice.
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly spray rack in broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix miso, sugar, vinegar, ginger, and 1 tbls. of water; set aside.
- Place salmon steaks on rack in broiling pan.
- With broiling pan at closest position to source of heat, broil salmon 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from broiler and spread half of miso mixture on salmon; broil 1 minute longer.
- Remove pan from broiler; turn salmon over and top with remaining miso mixture.
- Broil salmon 3 to 4 minutes longer, until miso mixture is bubbly and salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with green onion before serving.
- Makes 4 main dish servings.
Awesome! I did 2T of fresh ginger and used brown sugar. Delicious, thank you!!!!!
This is one of my new favorites.. have made it 3 times now.. last night for a guest who raved about it. Wonderful is all I can say!
This was so easy to make and a hit at the party I just had. I added a bit more ginger, because I love ginger, and threw it on the grill in a foil envelope. YUM.