1/1 Photo of Miso Glazed Salmon
You will love the taste of this salmon with it's sweet and savory glaze. Serve this with a side of steamed aromatic rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Lightly spray rack in broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In small bowl, mix miso, sugar, vinegar, ginger, and 1 tbls. of water; set aside.
- 4Place salmon steaks on rack in broiling pan.
- 5With broiling pan at closest position to source of heat, broil salmon 5 minutes.
- 6Remove pan from broiler and spread half of miso mixture on salmon; broil 1 minute longer.
- 7Remove pan from broiler; turn salmon over and top with remaining miso mixture.
- 8Broil salmon 3 to 4 minutes longer, until miso mixture is bubbly and salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 9Sprinkle with green onion before serving.
- 10Makes 4 main dish servings.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.9
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.6 mg
- Sodium 775.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar