Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light, December 2009. The original used salmon, and also included wilted spinach. Use whatever fish you like.
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 12 ounces rockfish fillets
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place fish on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Coat fish with miso mixture.
- Broil 8 - 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.