Recipe by kate_nyc
Miso Glazed Cod with Sauteed Napa Cabbage From Top Chef Season 4, Chef Antonia Lofaso
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 1⁄2 bunch scallion
- 1 teaspoon dark miso
- 1 lb cod, small pieces
- 1⁄2 bunch baby bok choy
- 1⁄2 bunch sugar snap pea
- 1⁄2 bunch napa cabbage
- 1 avocado, thin sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat mirin, soy, scallions and miso to form a smooth sauce.
- Let cool and then place cod in marinate.
- Broil cod until crispy.
- Saute bok choy, sugar snaps and cabbage; season with salt and pepper.
- Glaze fish with more miso glaze.
- Add avocado slices and serve.