Recipe by TXOLDHAM
A little different take on this dish. Not sure where I found but I think Weight-Watcher. Do not know point value but sounds low cal and healthy.
Top Review by woodland hues
A very tasty topping. The ginger provides essential zing, with the rest as the backdrop. Very easy too. Added a tsp of lemon juice to the mix instead of using lemon wedges. Thanks, TX!
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed through a press
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) cod fish fillets, cut into 4 pieces (center-cut skinless)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. Line a small baking pan with foil and spray foil with a non-stick oil spray.
- Combine miso, vinegar, hot water, oil, ginger and garlic in a small bowl and beat with a whisk until smooth.
- Place cod in the baking pan and sprinkle with pepper.
- Spread miso mix on the top of each cod fillet.
- Broil cod 5 inches from the heat until just opaque in the center, 8-10 minutes.
- Serve at once with lemon wedges.