Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This dish used to be an entree at Zippy's restaurant, but was later removed from the menu. Taken from the Honolulu Advertiser. Cook time is minimum marinating time.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup shiro miso (white)
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic chives (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken and marinate 2 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through.
- Let sit 5 minutes, then slice.