1/1 Photo of Miso Flavoured Salmon in Foil Packets
Chef #2791089's Note:
A Japanese dish made with Miso paste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix miso, sake, and sugar in a small bowl until well combined.
- 2On a large sheet of aluminum foil place the butter then onion,carrot, bell pepper and mushroom.
- 3Place the salmon on the top of vegetables.
- 4Spread the Miso mixture on the salmon. Fold the foil and seal the edges to make a packet.
- 5Place foil packet in a large frying pan.
- 6Pour water into the frying pan about 2cm, cover & steam for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Flavoured Salmon in Foil Packets
Serving Size: 1 (544 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.6
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 199.7 mg
- Sodium 1057.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 69.4 g