Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gwyneth Paltrow's My Father's Daughter
Make and share this Miso Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup roughly diced vidalia onion
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tbsp white miso
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large pinch coarse salt
- 3 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Put everything except the vegetable oil in a blender and blend until smooth. While blender is running, slowly stream in oil. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed.
This has been my favorite salad dressing since I bought this cookbook! If you like sushi, this is just hands down the best dressing ever!! I have it on a salad of mixed greens with avocado, tomatoes, maybe a few cucumbers and it's so wonderful! And I'm not even a salad lover. The whole book is great, I also love her turkey burgers, but this dressing is my favorite!!