A simple, tasty side-dish made with vegetables and miso paste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut aubergines or courgette into slices 1/2 inch thick.
- 2soak them in salt water, drain and dry; then brush with a little oil and roast in the oven at 180 C for about 8 - 10 minutes, but be careful not to let them burn.
- 3The miso paste should be mixed with the saké and mirin. Mix these together and heat gently in a pan, stirring constantly, until smooth. This can be made in advance and left to cool.
- 4It is then tossed with the vegetable slices before eating.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Dengaku
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 792.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g