- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili paste or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken fillet
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip top bag. Add chicken and marinate 30 minutes. Remove chicken from bag and bring marinade to boil in a saucepan and allow to cook until slightly reduced and syrupy.
- Heat a skillet over med-high heat, spray with cooking spray and add chicken. Once you turn chicken over brush top side of chicken with the reduced marinade. At end of cooking add some of the marinade to pan to coat chicken completely. Finish with cilantro if you wish.