Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Japanese salad dressing. This is a pretty good one from Bon Appetit AND it is easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup white miso
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup packed finely grated peeled carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled ginger
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Place all ingredients plus 1/4 cup water in a resealable container.
- Cover and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Due to the fresh ingredients, it has a short life in the refrigerator.