Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another great- tasting way to have tofu.
- 29.58 ml miso
- 29.58 ml warm water
- 118.29 ml chicken broth or 118.29 ml vegetable broth
- 29.58 ml rice vinegar
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 1 minced scallion (White and light green portions only)
- 14.79 ml butter (optional)
- 396.89 g container firm tofu, drained
- Preheat over to 400*.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, water & scallions.
- Cut tofu crosswise into 12 slices and arrange in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Pour Soy sauce mixture over tofu; tilt dish so that all of the tofu is coated.
- Dot with 1 TBSP butter that is cut into small pieces (optional step).
- Bake until liquid evaporated completely and tofu is brown for about 50 to 55 minutes (note, the pan will look bruned around the enges).
- Let tofu cool before serving.