1 hr 5 mins
Another great- tasting way to have tofu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 400*.
- 2Combine vinegar, soy sauce, water & scallions.
- 3Cut tofu crosswise into 12 slices and arrange in a single layer in a baking dish.
- 4Pour Soy sauce mixture over tofu; tilt dish so that all of the tofu is coated.
- 5Dot with 1 TBSP butter that is cut into small pieces (optional step).
- 6Bake until liquid evaporated completely and tofu is brown for about 50 to 55 minutes (note, the pan will look bruned around the enges).
- 7Let tofu cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Butter Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 583.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g