A dish from the north of Iran, around the Caspian sea. It was most delicious served in the middle of the nature followed by a water pipe.
- Grill the eggplants in the oven or on stove top.
- When ready set them aside and cover with paper towels or with a clean towel. The skin comes off easier this way.
- When cooled peel.
- Chop finely with a knife or mix in a blender.
- Fry the chopped garlic with the oil, add eggplant and the chopped tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper and fry till excess of water is gone.
- Beat eggs well with a fork and fry separately until half-cooked. Add to eggplants, mix and fry further for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with Iranian style bread.
This went over well with the entire family. Healthy, cheap, simple to make, and tastes great! Thanks littlemafia!