1/1 Photo of Mirza Ghasemi - Persian Eggplant Dip
A dish from the north of Iran, around the Caspian sea. It was most delicious served in the middle of the nature followed by a water pipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill the eggplants in the oven or on stove top.
- 2When ready set them aside and cover with paper towels or with a clean towel. The skin comes off easier this way.
- 3When cooled peel.
- 4Chop finely with a knife or mix in a blender.
- 5Fry the chopped garlic with the oil, add eggplant and the chopped tomatoes.
- 6Add salt and pepper and fry till excess of water is gone.
- 7Beat eggs well with a fork and fry separately until half-cooked. Add to eggplants, mix and fry further for 1-2 minutes.
- 8Serve with Iranian style bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mirza Ghasemi - Persian Eggplant Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1045 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 92.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.9 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 16.2 g