Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you get the chance to visit the northern areas of Pakistan,you would find many small restaurant/khokhay serving this delicious Chicken Karahi. It is EXTREMELY easy to prepare .I get a lot of compliments for this dish. Try it out and you will be amazed by the taste and the preparation time. Ideal for newly married girls who want to impress their husband and in-laws of their cooking skills.:o)
- Heat oil.
- Add chicken.
- Fry on low hear till the water in the chicken dries.
- After the water dries fry the chicken in the oil till it turns light brown.
- Add salt, red pepper, ginger and garlic.
- Cut tomatoes and add in the chicken.
- Cover the wok/pot and cook at low heat.
- Let the tomatoes cook and when you see the oil on the chicken, sprinkle fresh coriander.
- Chicken Karahi is prepared.
- Serve Hot!
- P.S: You can also add 1 tbsp of Achar Gosht Masala available at the Asian grocery stores.