Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found the original recipe for low carb chicken breasts on the net, but some of the ingredients were out of the question for me (pork rinds) or there were ingredients I will not combine (chicken and Parmesan cheese, for instance). Feeling in a rebellious anti-lowcarb mood, I adapted the whole recipe to something that my kids would adore, and would help me indulge in an occasional guilt-trip.
- Cut the chicken breasts into two inch cubes.
- Mix the egg with the paprika in one bowl.
- Mix the corn chip crumbs with the parsley in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken cubes first into the egg mixture, then into the crumb mixture, coating well.
- Either shallow fry for about 7 minutes, turning once, until done, or place on a baking sheet, spray with oil and bake at 350 degrees F for about 25-30 minutes.