I made up this recipe to incorporate two of my favorite cuisines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While the salmon is still partially frozen, cut into serving pieces.
- 2I usually serve this as an appetizer so the pieces are smallish squares.
- 3Place the salmon in a large pot and cover with water.
- 4Throw in the handfuls of paprika and lemon grass.
- 5Add the salt and pepper.
- 6Bring the whole thing to a rolling boil and let cook for 20 minutes.
- 7Don't treat the fish delicately, it can take it, don't worry.
- 8Turn off the heat, let sit for about 10 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- 9Chill for at least two hours and serve.
- 10Note: You can substitute a whole[b]washed[/b] lemon, cut into slices, if you don't have lemon grass at hand.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mirj's Hungarian/Thai Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 34.6 g