Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made up this recipe to incorporate two of my favorite cuisines.
Make and share this Mirj's Hungarian/Thai Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- While the salmon is still partially frozen, cut into serving pieces.
- I usually serve this as an appetizer so the pieces are smallish squares.
- Place the salmon in a large pot and cover with water.
- Throw in the handfuls of paprika and lemon grass.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Bring the whole thing to a rolling boil and let cook for 20 minutes.
- Don't treat the fish delicately, it can take it, don't worry.
- Turn off the heat, let sit for about 10 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Chill for at least two hours and serve.
- Note: You can substitute a whole[b]washed[/b] lemon, cut into slices, if you don't have lemon grass at hand.