1/6 Photos of Mirj's Easy Cherry Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
This is really a very easy dessert that tastes great, especially served warm with vanilla ice cream. I've done it with all sorts of canned fruit, comes out perfect every time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the margarine and pour into a Pyrex baking dish, about 8 inches square.
- 2You can also melt this directly into the Pyrex dish in the microwave.
- 3Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and water.
- 4Pour this on top of the melted margarine.
- 5DO NOT MIX!
- 6Pour the cherries and their syrup on top of this batter.
- 7DO NOT MIX!
- 8Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1 hour.
- 9The cherries will sink to the bottom, the crust will rise to the top.
- 10Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 11I've also done this with canned plum (depitted first), canned fruit cocktail, canned blueberries.
- 12It's so simple and tastes great!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mirj's Easy Cherry Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherries in syrup