Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was my sister's winning entry in one of the annual Power Facts recipe contests sponsored by Alabama Power. Can be topped with crumbled bacon, cheese or onion. It's very easy and tasty!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container French onion dip
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) soup cans milk
- 10 medium potatoes, cubed and boiled
- In a Dutch oven, sauté onion in margarine until tender.
- Add dip, soup and milk; stir until soup is smooth.
- Add boiled potatoes and cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.