- 1 cup green chili
- a little lime juice
- 2 cups gram flour
- 1 teaspoon mango powder (amchur)
- oil, to deep fry
- water, for binding the pakora mixture together
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a small slit in each green chilli.
- Smear with salt and lime juice.
- Combine gramflour, mango powder, salt and water (as required) in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Dip green chillies into the above prepared batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper napkins/towels.
- Serve hot with chutney or Tomato ketchup.