- 150 g boneless skinless chicken (minced)
- 25 g green chilies (Hari Mirch, split & de-seeded)
- 10 g garlic (Lehsan, peeled & shredded)
- 15 g fresh ginger (peeled and sliced)
- 30 g fresh coriander leaves (Hara Dhania, chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder (Pisi Haldi)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed (Sufaid Zeera)
- 20 g tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 15 g whole dried red chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large pot and Add the keema,salt,turmeric,cumin seed,garlic,ginger,tomatoes and saute well.
- cook it almost 10 minutes on medium flame then add in the green chillies and red chillies.
- stir well and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Finally garnish with limejuice and coriander.