Recipe by roja khan
serve with dal and boiled rice.but u can eat it any time .so easy and simple snack.
- 12 big green chilies (mild)
- 1 medium potato (boiled,peeled and mashed)
- 1 teaspoon tamarind pulp
- 12 tablespoons gram flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil, for fry
Directions See How It's Made
- mix the potato with tamarnid pulp and salt.and stuff green chillies with potato mixture.
- Combine gramflour, chilli powder, carom seeds,garlic powder,salt and water (as required) in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Dip green chillies into the above prepared batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper napkins/towels.