Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
EASY, EASY, EASY!!! This is a simple, yet delicious side dish for any meat. Ideal for working mom's looking for simple dinner recipes.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell's beefy mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell's beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Melt butter in a glass baking dish.
- Add rice to butter, coating well.
- Add beefy mushroom soup and beef broth and cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This tastes wonderful and is so easy to make! I figured that I would have to add salt or pepper or something afterwards but it is perfect! No other seasoning needed. This is a great and easy side dish. I will make this many more times!