Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (2 cups)
- 1 chocolate crumb pie shell
- milk chocolate kiss (optional)
- In a 4 cup glass measuring cup stir together water and gelatin.
- Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla ice cream to the hot gelatin mixture, stirring till ice cream is melted.
- Chill mixture for 35 to 30 minutes, stirring twice during chilling (the mixture should mound when you drop it from a spoon).
- Pour chilled ice cream mixture into pie shell.
- Chill about 4 hours or till ice cream is set.
- If desired, arrange milk chocolate kisses in a heart shape atop pie.