Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
You have heard of mayonnaise cake? Well, this one is Miracle Whip cake. I took the recipe off their advertising several years ago. (Can't remember if it was on the label or in an ad in a magazine). It is easy to make, fruity and delicious!
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil (I use canola oil)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- Heat the oven to 350º.
- Grease and flour a 13x9 baking pan.
- Set aside.
- In mixer bowl add eggs, sugar, Miracle Whip, oil and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Add them alternately with the pineapple and bananas, mixing in after each addition.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 350º for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
- I do not usually add a frosting to this cake, it is moist and good without it.
- You could frost it though, if desired, using your favorite.