Recipe by ladygwyn
This came from a miracle whip label. I have not made it in a long time, but I remember that it was easy and yummy. I use the thigh/leg portions when I make this.
Top Review by kewkew34
This recipe is delicious. It is the recipe that used to be on the Miracle Whip label, I believe. It is simple to make and the chicken comes out tender and juicy. I would not recommend substituting fat free miracle whip as it comes out drier and not as tasty. (I had purchased the fat free inadvertently and couldn't understand what went wrong.) I have always used boneless skinless chicken breasts. Our family never liked Miracle Whip but we love this recipe.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (reg or light)
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3 -3 1/2 lb) broiler-fryer chickens, cut up (or other chicken pieces)
- paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX miracle whip, cheese, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture over chicken in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place baking dish on oven rack in second from bottom position.
- BAKE at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.