Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe my Mom used to make all the time, I hadn't seen it for years, and discovered it in an cookbook put out by a local school - hope you enjoy it - Very Delicious!!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup cold water or 1 cup coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, flour, soda, and baking powder. Blend in Miracle Whip.
- Add liquid coffee or water; add vanilla. Beat smooth.
- Bake in an 8-inch square greased pan, at 350F for 45 minutes, or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Frost with your favorite icing.