Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this off of the back of a Miricle Whip bottle about 12 years ago and still making it with adjustments for my taste. It is a great twist on the jar or can of spaghetti sauce you have in pantry.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 793.78 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 118.29 ml Miracle Whip
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 340.19 g elbow macaroni, cooked
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Cook noodles as directed and drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and miricle whip to ground beef, simmer till heated thru. Add pasta, top with cheese. Cover and simmer till cheese melts.