Recipe by happy2cook
I was making the dressing for a chicken, roma tomatoe pasta salad and had my bf taste it when he said, "Mmmm, that would be a great carrot dip." So here it is it goes great on summer pasta salads and as a veggie dip. Please keep in mind that the measurements are approximates, I only measure when baking. These are all ingredients I usually have on hand. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (Light)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (Low-fat)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (If using Freeze Dried Dill, measurements remain the same)
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil (If using Freeze Dried Basil, measurements remain the same)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash sea salt & fresh black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, mix well. I use my mini food processor (my Ninja). Can be served immediately as most of the ingredients are already refrigerated.
- It can also be mixed with your pasta salad, or chilled for at least a half hour before serving. If mixing with a pasta salad it is best to mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight.