Recipe by Babs7
A quick and easy lasagna recipe - this has saved me many times. Recipe comes from my family cookbook but I'm not sure just which family member posted it originally.
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti or 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray an 11 X 7X 1 1/2 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, egg and spinach in a bowl and mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce in bottom of pan. Top with 3 uncooked noodles, the ricotta cheese mixture, the grated parmesan cheese, and 1/3 of the sauce. Top with remaining uncooked noodles and remaining sauce.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Remove cover and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes to let cheese melt.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.